"Plattsburgh, good place to rest." Plattsburgh by feline01
Plattsburgh Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 15 photos
My brother lived in Plattsburgh for several years and I never visited him. He has since moved back to NJ. I don't regret not visiting him in Plattsburgh. We decided to stop here during our drive from NJ to the Laurentians (Canada). My first impression exiting the interstate was that Plattsburgh is one giant strip mall (just like NJ). We checked into our hotel and drove to downtown Plattsburgh and it was much better. The dowtown area is small and doesn't seem to utilize the fact that it borders Lake Champlain but there is a small waterfront park that was a nice place to sit. I don't want to completely malign this city, I was only here 1 night but I didn't see its charm.
Plattsburgh sits on the banks of Lake Champlain, not a Great Lake but very impressive and there are a group of people... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Plattsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plattsburgh, good place to rest."
- "Plattsburgh, NY: Lake Champlain Region"
- "sayville's new Plattsburgh Page"
- "Plattsburgh, gateway to the Adirondacks"
- "Plattsburgh, NY"
- "Plattsburgh, NY -- The Lake City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plattsburgh
- Hotels in Plattsburgh
- Nightlife in Plattsburgh
- Restaurants in Plattsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plattsburgh
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Plattsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plattsburgh
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos