"Yo, welcome to Brooklyn." Brooklyn by feline01
Brooklyn Travel Guide: 359 reviews and 760 photos
Yeah, Brooklyn has it's tough side and it has it's yuppy side and it has it's tourist side. It used to be the USA's largest city. Now it is a diverse city comprised of interesting neighborhoods. Many people bypass Brooklyn for its next door neighbor, Manhattan. Pity. It's a destination in it's own right and is in the process of developing its tourism. I plan on doing some more exploring in this city so these pages will be continually updated.
If you've looked at some of my other pages, you might have guessed that I have a thing for lilacs and nowhere in the tri-state area (New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania) have I found them as beautiful and fragrant as the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. I can spend an hour here (and I have) sticking my nose into each lilac bush. If you're in NYC in May, don't miss it!
- Pros:There's actually too many places to visit
- Cons:Worse traffic than Manhattan
- In a nutshell:Yeah, there's more to NYC than Manhattan.
This is a small restaurant with counter-service only that serves some of the most delicious vegan fast food around. OK,... more travel advice
The two best ways to get around Brooklyn, specifically, Coney Island is The Cyclone and The Wonder Wheel. The Cyclone is... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Brooklyn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brooklyn can't be Beat"
- "NYC's unlikely destination"
- "I was born in this town...."
- "A stop along the way"
- "Another NYC Borough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brooklyn
- Hotels in Brooklyn
- Transportation in Brooklyn
- Nightlife in Brooklyn
- Restaurants in Brooklyn
- Shopping in Brooklyn
- Warnings and Dangers in Brooklyn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brooklyn
- 13 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Brooklyn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brooklyn
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Re: My first child-free trip..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amazing vegan fast food"
- Wrote a Review Amazing vegan fast food about Foodswings in Brooklyn Restaurants
- updated a Brooklyn Travel Page "Yo, welcome to Brooklyn."
- Commented on one of TempNomad's Brooklyn travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos