"Red Bank-An actual destination." Red Bank by feline01
Red Bank Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 57 photos
Red Bank is located near the Jersey shore which is a plus but people actually visit Red Bank for itself. It's located on the banks of the Navesink River which gives it a nice backdrop to begin with. Add a very well developed downtown with loads of restaurants, cafes, cool shops, good pubs, theaters etc.. and you'll see why this is such a popular destination to live and visit. And it is the hub of one of my all-time favorite movie directors, Kevin Smith. If anyone has ever seen the movie, Clerks (hilarious!), Chasing Amy (funny), Mallrats(not one of his best) or Dogma (more hilarious), you will appreciate Red Bank. Read more to understand why...
- Pros:Vibrant dowtown with great eats, movies and art.
- Cons:Full of pretentious wealthy pricks.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to visit but couldn't afford to live there.
A beautiful local drive is to take West Front Street towards Fair Haven (head east), turn left onto Bingham Avenue and... more travel advice
Has a little bit of everything. One week there might be a dance troupe from Russia, the next week might be a production... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Red Bank Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RED BANK, NEW JERSEY--A Happenin' Town!"
- "Red Bank-An actual destination."
- "Vegetarian and Healthy Eating"
- "Thalor's new Red Bank Page"
- "Dr. John at the Count Basie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Bank
- Hotels in Red Bank
- Transportation in Red Bank
- Nightlife in Red Bank
- Restaurants in Red Bank
- Shopping in Red Bank
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Red Bank
- 12 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Red Bank?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Bank
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.