"Point Pleasant Beach-very pleasant indeed!" Point Pleasant Beach by feline01
Point Pleasant Beach Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 27 photos
This is one of my husband's and I favorite beach destinations throughout the year except for summer when the mobs descend, parking becomes non-existent and noise prevails. There is something so romantic about being on a deserted boardwalk and beach, strolling hand-in-hand, while wearing 5 layers of clothing to avoid the frigid ocean breezes. The beach is wide and relatively clean Ithis is NJ afterall!) while the boardwalk has the requisite arcades and crappy food joints. One huge draw of this boardwalk is Jenkinson's Arcade which has some classic arcade games like Pac-Man & Centipede. The boardwalk has been refurbished and there is a nice stretch about a mile long each way to stroll down.
I definitely recommend a visit to Point Pleasant Beach Boardwalk for a classic Jersey shore experience. Not too small or too big with the requisite junk food, arcade games and large boardwalk. Very little adults rides but great rides for the kiddies. Very family-oriented.
feline01's Related Pages
Point Pleasant Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Point Pleasant Beach"
- "Point Pleasant Beach-very pleasant indeed!"
- "Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Point Pleasant Beach
- Hotels in Point Pleasant Beach
- Transportation in Point Pleasant Beach
- Nightlife in Point Pleasant Beach
- Restaurants in Point Pleasant Beach
- Shopping in Point Pleasant Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Point Pleasant Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Point Pleasant Beach
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Point Pleasant Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Point Pleasant Beach
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos