"New Brunswick otherwise known as Why did I pick RU" Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick by feline01
New Brunswick Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 69 photos
I grew up in NJ so I have always passed through New Brunswick or stopped in for a quick visit but it wasn't until I did a year of grad school at Rutgers U in New Brunswick that I really got to explore the city. I had to be at class at 5pm and came straight from work so I had to figure out any possible way into the city during rush hour traffic in order to find one parking space amongst several thousand. Sounds easy but believe me, it wasn't. Anyway, I did a bit of exploring and even though I thought Rutgers New Brunswick was a disgrace and shouldn't even call itself a university, I thought New Brunswick was pretty decent. It's a fair size city with a large immigrant population that has created some very interesting neighborhoods. Worth a visit if heading down the NJ Turnpike or visiting Princeton.
Amtrak and NJ Transit have regular service from NYC and Philly. If driving, it's Exit 9 of NJ Turnpike or take Route 18... more travel advice
Very upscale and absolutely delicious restaurant. Only go if dressed nice and have loads of money though the waitstaff... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
New Brunswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Brunswick"
- "Seamandrew's New Brunswick Page"
- "New Brunswick otherwise known as Why did I pick RU"
- "stevez99's New Brunswick Page"
- "RUTGERS UNIVERSITY"
- "Call it da Brunswicks..."
- "Rutgers Scarlet Knights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Brunswick
- Hotels in New Brunswick
- Transportation in New Brunswick
- Nightlife in New Brunswick
- Restaurants in New Brunswick
- Shopping in New Brunswick
- Warnings and Dangers in New Brunswick
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Brunswick
- 9 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to New Brunswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Brunswick
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.