"feline01's new Milford Page" Milford by feline01
Milford Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 22 photos
Milford is a small town along the banks of the Delaware River. Tourists drive by it but often don't stop. There's not a lot to see and do but it's enough to keep busy for a few hours or many hours if you stop at The Ship Inn for a few pints. It's just a very nice place to window shop and experience a slower pace of life.
NJ's first brewpub. Great English pub. Good food but focal point is the beer. Housed in 1860's restored... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Milford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Coast to the Winery!"
- "feline01's new Milford Page"
- "Lovin Milford"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milford
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Milford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milford
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos