"Someplace I would even consider living..." Clinton by feline01
Clinton Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 6 photos
Clinton is the sort of town that makes you realize that small-town life doesn't have to be painful. It's right off of a major highway (Route 78) yet still maintains much charm. Victorian homes, a Main Street that actually has occupied storefronts, the Raritan River, 2 museums, and surrounded by some of NJ's most scenic countryside.
- Pros:Nice town with a true small-town feeling.
- Cons:Becoming too expensive for nice people to live.
Stroll across the Raritan River on a 1870 truss bridge, check out the picturesque falls that span the river and the... more travel advice
Exit 15-17 off Route 78. About 50 miles from New York City. more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Clinton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clinton, NJ"
- "marca's new Clinton Page"
- "Someplace I would even consider living..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clinton
- Restaurants in Clinton
- Shopping in Clinton
- Warnings and Dangers in Clinton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clinton
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Clinton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clinton
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos