"Chester & Environs" Chester by feline01
Chester Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 2 photos
Chester NJ is a truly nice place to visit. Main Street is loaded with antique shops and cutsey eating establishments which I always skip. What I like about Chester is the countryside surrounding it. From Pottersville (where this photo was taken) to Hacklebarney State Park-the area is full of meadows, farms, streams, woods and small town USA. Unfortuntately, like many places in NJ, McMansions and Stepford Homes are being built as we speak and thousands of acres of pristine nature is being forever destroyed. Thank you, Christie Todd Whitman (former NJ governor and now head of the USA Environmental Protection Agency)!!!
feline01's Related Pages
Chester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chester & Environs"
- "luvgoose103's new Chester Page"
- "marca's new Chester Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chester
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chester
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos