"Atlantic Highlands & Sandy Hook" Atlantic Highlands by feline01
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 21 photos
This area is a great place to start your trip to the NJ shore. It is the nearest beach to NYC and there is regular ferry service now from NYC to Atlantic Highlands/Highlands. The Highlands are not that high, only 266 feet but those feet overlook NY Harbor and on a clear day, Manhattan-Long Island-Brooklyn-Staten Island-and the Verrazano Bridge can all be seen in the distance. This was not a clear day so all you can see is a vague haze in the distance that is the NYC skyline.
Take a boat ride. You can take a ferry to NYC, a party boat with loads of booze out into the Atlantic at night or the... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic Highlands & Sandy Hook"
- "SANDY HOOK"
- "Atlantic Highlands"
- "View of NY Skyline from Atlantic Highlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic Highlands
- Hotels in Atlantic Highlands
- Restaurants in Atlantic Highlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic Highlands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Atlantic Highlands
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Atlantic Highlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic Highlands
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Atlantic Highlands hotel reviews
- Blue Bay Inn
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013