"Reykjavik" Reykjavík Region by feline01
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide: 1,524 reviews and 3,959 photos
This is a view of the Reykjavik skyline-need I say more? But I will. For a city that is really in the middle of no-where, it's kinda cool (and I don't mean the temperature). The Icelanders (?) seem to enjoy their art, culture and life in general which makes a short trip to this city worthwhile. Don't expect glitz and glamour and you'll fit right in. Though if you're looking for glitz and glamour, you can find it here. Out of all the cities I've visited over the years, Reykjavik is the only one that I can say is truly surprising in a good sense. Only 100,000 people live here but the city has to offer things that cities twice its size do.
feline01's Related Pages
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iceland - in winter!"
- "Reykjavik 101"
- "Seamandrew's Reykjavik Region Page"
- "Reykjavik - wonderland :)"
- "Iceland, a small country with big heart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reykjavík Region
- Hotels in Reykjavík Region
- Transportation in Reykjavík Region
- Nightlife in Reykjavík Region
- Restaurants in Reykjavík Region
- Shopping in Reykjavík Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Reykjavík Region
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Reykjavík Region
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reykjavík Region
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.
Top Reykjavík Region hotels
- Reykjavík Hotels
- 866 Reviews - 2882 Photos