"Cardiff & Southern Wales" Cardiff by feline01
Cardiff Travel Guide: 1,056 reviews and 3,022 photos
I like Wales. I like the Welsh. It is a rugged pocket of the UK with fiercely proud citizens. Their culture is distinctly different from England, not reserved and apologetic but in-your-face Celtic culture full of music, lager, sheep, traditional crafts, laver bread (yuk) and many other stereotypes. We are hoping to do an exclusively-Wales holiday at some point in the near future with a nice self-catering cottage somewhere in the green, green countryside.
Approximately 20-25 pounds/night. Decent place. Right by beach. more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Cardiff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cardiff - the friendly capital"
- "Prifddinas Cymru (Capital of Wales)"
- "Croeso i Gaerdydd/ Welcome to Cardiff"
- "Cardiff ......My Hometown"
- "Cosmopolitan Cardiff"
- "capital of Wales"
- "Caerdydd - Britain's young capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cardiff
- Hotels in Cardiff
- Transportation in Cardiff
- Nightlife in Cardiff
- Restaurants in Cardiff
- Shopping in Cardiff
- Warnings and Dangers in Cardiff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardiff
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardiff
Photos in CardiffSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.