"Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen!" Copenhagen by feline01
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,914 reviews and 9,759 photos
I liked this city. It had the ambiance of Amsterdam without the dirt. The Danes appear to know how to enjoy themselves. Good bars, cafes, museums and an amusement park (Tivoli Garden) right in the middle of the city. What more could you ask for? Copenhagen is easy to get around using your feet or the extensive tram service. Don't miss taking a boat tour-a must for any city that relies so much on the sea.
I don't remember the name of this church but it was one of the most interesting I've have ever seen. The spire can be... more travel advice
Right in the heart of downtown Copenhagen-an amusement park that has fireworks nightly, some decent rides and live... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Re: My first child-free trip..."
- updated a Copenhagen Travel Page "Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen!"
- Wrote a Review I don't remember the name of... about Vor Frelser Kirke - Our Saviour’s Church in Copenhagen Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos