"Escape to beauty" Mahabaleshwar by alycat
Mahabaleshwar Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 121 photos
hehhoo the three musketeers, the cap man is me, the brown T man is my cousin arshad, and the sophisticated lookin gentleman is the Doctor. Oh he has doctored many a things to have arrived here. Anyway, we here are here on the way to mahabaleshwar after a 2 day stay in Bombay. Mah'wer by road is a treat to the eyes n senses.
- Pros:we dont look for pro's or cons as long as we r together
- Cons:A small place, if u r getting bored
- In a nutshell:Beauty (Maha'war) and three beasts!!
Pic courtesy: One of the beasts firstname.lastname@example.org more travel advice
Our car says it all. This was at Panchgani where the weather was all cloudy n wet. more travel advice
alycat's Related Pages
Mahabaleshwar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape to beauty"
- "GRAND CANYON"
- "Mahabaleshwar in January 2012"
- "Best of Maharashtra Hill Stations"
- "MAHABHALESHWAR - the Queen of Hill Stations"
- "Mahabaleshwar - quite a hideout for a long weekend"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar
- Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Transportation in Mahabaleshwar
- Restaurants in Mahabaleshwar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mahabaleshwar
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Mahabaleshwar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mahabaleshwar
Photos in MahabaleshwarSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 53 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyderabad Intro, 58 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Delhi Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alappuzha Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Kandy Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Galle Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pondicherry Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos