"It looks a french city in north-america" Quebec by pginer
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,586 reviews and 3,495 photos
Quebec is a beautiful city by Sant Laurence river. You will see some pics: it looks french! Old buildings near neww ones. The old city is surrended by a wall.
A tree inthe middle of Quebec. It was Autum ... more travel advice
The oldwall is a 4,6 km-long defensive belt arroundthe old city. It was declared historical monument in 1957 more travel advice
pginer's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
Photos in QuebecSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Valencia Intro, 39 reviews, 75 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Região Autónoma dos Açores Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Morocco Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos