"My home town" Shepparton by DONBURGESS
Shepparton Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 58 photos
Shepparton is a large country city about a 2 hour drive from Melbourne. Shepparton is called the fruit bowl of Australia because thats where most of our fruit is grown, pears, apples, apricots, tomatoes, oranges etc just about anything grows here. So come on in and check it all out, i'll be adding bits as we go along ok, but in the mean time just drop me a line.
- Pros:Only about two hours from the Major city of Melbourne, the snow fields, the mighty murry river is righ tnext door
- Cons:Getting to big for me
- In a nutshell:Shepparton is a wonderfull country city, growing to fastt
DONBURGESS's Related Pages
Shepparton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shepparton and surrounds..."
- "KEEP MOOVING"
- "My Shepparton"
- "Sunny Shepparton"
- "My home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shepparton
- Hotels in Shepparton
- Transportation in Shepparton
- Restaurants in Shepparton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shepparton
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Shepparton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shepparton
Top 10 Pages
- Phuket Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vanuatu Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rarotonga Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Ninety Mile Beach Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paihia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Whangaroa Intro, 3 photos