"High Wycombe" High Wycombe by phil_uk_net
High Wycombe Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 138 photos
One of the less exotic places I was sent to work for 18 months or so. Not a lot to be said really as it's a bit of a nothing town. There are some nice villages nearby with decent pubs. Although I stayed in Wycombe we tended to travel to these outlying villages and places such as Marlow and Cookham in the evenings to eat.
Apparently Wycombe is famous for furniture making, especially chairs. Once a year they build a chair arch in the middle of the High Street - wow.
- Cons:Dull and boring
- In a nutshell:No reason to go here unless you have to or know someone
This restaurant was located very close to where I was working and after a long day we didn't feel like travelling a lot... more travel advice
phil_uk_net's Related Pages
High Wycombe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High Wycombe - it's really not that bad!"
- "Why Wycombe?"
- "Wycombe - the worst town in the UK?"
- "High Wycombe"
- "Quarterly meeting venue"
- "High Wycombe---Place of my birth"
- "High Wycombe - posh name, crap town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in High Wycombe
- Hotels in High Wycombe
- Transportation in High Wycombe
- Nightlife in High Wycombe
- Restaurants in High Wycombe
- Shopping in High Wycombe
- Warnings and Dangers in High Wycombe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in High Wycombe
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to High Wycombe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in High Wycombe
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 176 reviews, 174 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 104 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 99 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 40 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 52 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 40 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 40 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos