"Saturnia" Saturnia by phil_uk_net
Saturnia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 39 photos
Saturnia was one of those unexpected pleasant surprises. It contains Etruscan ruins and was said to be founded by the God, Saturn.
Saturnia has natural hot springs and some fancy hotels offering expensive spa treatments. However, it is possible to pop along in a swim suit and get all this treatment for free.
Just scoop mud from the bottom of the water and smear it all over your body. After a few minutes wash it off in the warm, sulphorous water for baby-soft feeling skin.
phil_uk_net's Related Pages
Saturnia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saturnia, warm thermal spring to warm your heart"
- "The Thermal Springs"
- "Not only thermal plant"
- "WAter is Therapy"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saturnia
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Saturnia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saturnia
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 176 reviews, 174 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 104 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 99 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 40 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 52 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 40 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 40 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos