"Puddle Jumpers on Georgian Bay" Parry Sound by yooperprof
Parry Sound Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 55 photos
I would have liked to have spent a little more time here - but I just pulled in at dusk, after driving all the way from Marquette MI. That's about 450 miles, give or take a wrong turn or a little detour for a scenic overlook.
Parry Sound has a quaint little harbor on Georgian Bay. It's a major "taking off point" for both boat and plane tours of the "10,000 island" region.
There are also several cruises that skirt the islands and inlets of this attractive region.
I stayed in Parry Sound at the Microtel, a newly opened branch of this relatively new, inefficient, and very clean... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Parry Sound Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Georgian Bay and Muskoka"
- "Parry Sound and area"
- "PARRY SOUND ON GEORGIAN BAY"
- "Puddle Jumpers on Georgian Bay"
- "A cute little town by the sound."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parry Sound
- Hotels in Parry Sound
- Transportation in Parry Sound
- Restaurants in Parry Sound
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parry Sound
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Parry Sound?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parry Sound
Photos in Parry SoundSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues