"Harbor Community, Arts Center and Plumbing Capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan by yooperprof
Sheboygan Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 92 photos
A must see! If you are driving up I-43 to Green Bay, and looking for a place to stop, be sure to spend some time at the Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan. They have some of the most remarkable bathroom art you've ever seen. Have you ever experienced a more striking urinal than this one? (Yes, it's a functioning urinal, not merely an "objet d'art.") Ladies, ask for a gentleman escort if you wish to see the artwork in its original setting.
Good soup! Sophisticated, worldly bistro and bar at the north end of Sheboygan's famed 8th Street. Internet access and... more travel advice
If you are looking for a lite mid-day meal in Sheboygan, the ArtCafe at the Kohler arts center is a good choice. They... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Sheboygan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harbor Community, Arts Center and Plumbing Capital"
- "STEPPING BACK INTO TIME"
- "Sheboygan -- Not just for brats."
- "Terry Andrae State Park"
- "Humble Opinions from a Newcomer"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sheboygan
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Sheboygan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sheboygan
Photos in SheboyganSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues