"Norbert of Xenta meets Cheesehead City" De Pere by yooperprof
De Pere Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 15 photos
De Pere is home of St. Norbert College, a fine college in Wisconsin's Fox River Valley, just outside Green Bay. I think it's one of the prettiest campuses in my part of the USA. St. Norbert has a good academic reputation, too.
The campus of St. Norbert's is located on the north bank of the Fox River, in a park-like setting with ample lawns and gentle shade trees. In the springtime, it's a temptation to hold class outside. But if you're an instructor, you really can't expect your students to absorb any learning on a day like this!
Pasquale's concentrates on Italian, but has a wide variety of American and International favorites. Good atmosphere,... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
De Pere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A College City"
- "Norbert of Xenta meets Cheesehead City"
- "Home of Packer Training Camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in De Pere
- Hotels in De Pere
- Nightlife in De Pere
- Restaurants in De Pere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in De Pere
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to De Pere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Pere
Photos in De PereSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues