Cornucopia Shopping Tips by yooperprof
Cornucopia Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Ehlers is an example of a fading American tradition, the small town general store. It stocks a little bit of everything: groceries, wine and beer, stationary and cards, hardware, clothing, household appliances, pharamaceuticals. . . You can also rent videos here, and make arrangements for fishing trips out on the Big Lake. The floors are basic wood, the lighting is simple, the prices are a little high: but this is the local place to get bread, milk and beer, and so it is well patronized.
More Reviews (3)
yooperprof's Related Pages
Cornucopia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wisconsin's Northernmost Village"
- "Basaic Cornucopia Page"
- "anotherpath's new Cornucopia Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cornucopia
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Cornucopia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cornucopia
Photos in CornucopiaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues