"As Corny as Kansas in August!" Mitchell by yooperprof
Mitchell Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 68 photos
America's one and only Corn Palace is the pride and joy of Mitchell, South Dakota.
It's a bit like Brighton Pavilion in England, only it's decorated with corn husks and stalks. Every year there's a different theme chosen. When I visited the theme was "Salute to Rodeo."
A good place to stop for a coffee and a sandwich during your visit to the Corn Palace. It's just a few blocks down the... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Mitchell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mitchell--small town South Dakota"
- "Mitchell, South Dakota-Home of the Corn Palace"
- "The World's Only Corn Palace"
- "Mitchell - a bump off the interstate"
- "As Corny as Kansas in August!"
- "Koleno's new Mitchell page"
- "WFTR's new Mitchell Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mitchell
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Mitchell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mitchell
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Re: Where to stay?"
- updated a Mitchell Travel Page "As Corny as Kansas in August!"
- Wrote a Review Nice deli and coffee shop on the main drag in Mitchell Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice deli and coffee shop on the main drag"
- Commented on one of JennJenn's Mitchell travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues