"Oregon's Rocky Coast" Florence by yooperprof
Florence Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 513 photos
Ah, the Oregon Coast. The stretch of US 101 is one of the most dramatic roads in the United States, and it offers a variety of scenery that makes for dramatic driving. Florence is just a modest little town with the typical assortment of motels and tourist shops; the real attraction is the highway. There are numerous parks and roadside rests up and down from Florence. And some places where the roads down to the shore simply peter out.
- Pros:A Scenic Highway
- Cons:Not for the faint of stomach
yooperprof's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A bond in the family"
- "FLORENCE - SEA LIONS, DUNES AND COVERED BRIDGES"
- "Ken's Afternoon in Florence"
- "City in the Sand Dunes"
- "Birchy's Second Home Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues