"More Dramatic Scenery on the North Shore" Tettegouche State Park by yooperprof
Tettegouche State Park Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Fascinating rock cliffs! This is some of the most dramatic scenery I've yet experienced on Lake Superior.
Great hiking! The best coastal views in the Midwest! Sky and Water and Forests!
When I stopped here in mid-August 2005, I was very grateful that "Minnesota's state bird" was nowhere to be seen - or felt! (I've been told that mosquitos can be thick here in the spring and early summer.)
yooperprof's Related Pages
Tettegouche State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More Dramatic Scenery on the North Shore"
- Create a Tettegouche State Park Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tettegouche State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Tettegouche State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tettegouche State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues