"Cement City" Rogers City by yooperprof
Rogers City Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
On the shores of Lake Huron, in northern Michigan, Rogers City is the seat of Presque Isle County. The 2000 census reported a population of 3260.
Carmeuse Lime and Stone operates the mine. There's an observation viewpoint just a mile outside the city limits, just off Business Route 23.
US 23 is the major road which follows the shoreline of Lake Huron, from Mackinaw City in the north to Bay City - where the thumb starts to rise. The Lake Huron side of the state is pleasant, quieter and less touristic than the romantic and more resort-ed western side of the state.
Forty Mile Point Lighthouse is about 7 miles to the north of Rogers City, along US 23. The lighthouse is not open to the... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Rogers City Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Rogers City
- Nightlife in Rogers City
- Restaurants in Rogers City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rogers City
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (115)
Have you been to Rogers City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rogers City
Photos in Rogers CitySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues