"Stop for Brunch at Schloegel's" Menominee by yooperprof
Menominee Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
I have to admit that I don't know Menominee too well. I'm usually passing through on my way to Green Bay and points south. But it means that sometimes that I'm passing through in mid-morning, and it's a good place to stop for a bite or a brunch. (Menominee is 120 miles from my home of Marquette - so I've been on the road for two hours when I get here.)
Schloegel's - right on US 41 - is the logical place to stop for brunch. It's a family-owned operation that is "down home" - so much nicer than the corporate "Perkins" nearby. The dining room overlooks Green Bay (the body of water, not the city) and has great morning light. Also, they have several Swedish and German specialties that you might want to try.
Augustus Spies was a 19th century lumber baron who contributed the funds to build this handsome landmark. It's in the... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Menominee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sheeplike's Menominee"
- "Stop for Brunch at Schloegel's"
- "Basaic Menominee Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Menominee
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Menominee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Menominee
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues