"Queen City of the Bay de Noc" Escanaba by yooperprof
Escanaba Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 9 photos
The Stonehouse Restaurant and Carport Lounge, at the intersection of US 41 and SR 35, has long been a local favorite in Escanaba!
It's one of those old-fashioned restaurants that still features menu items from the 1960s and 70s: things like a Monte Cristo sandwich, or Roast Beef au Jus.
Some people love this place and swear by its traditional Swedish favorites. Certainly the interior is "charming" in a... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Escanaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Waterfront Quaint Town"
- "MTRCOACH_MAN's new Escanaba Page"
- "Queen City of the Bay de Noc"
- "Home sweet Home"
- "Fun Run car show / Visiting Family"
- "E s c a n a b a"
- "Basaic Escanaba Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Escanaba
- Hotels in Escanaba
- Transportation in Escanaba
- Nightlife in Escanaba
- Restaurants in Escanaba
- Shopping in Escanaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Escanaba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Escanaba
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Escanaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Escanaba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues