"Top of the Keweenaw - End of the Road" Copper Harbor by yooperprof
Copper Harbor Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 149 photos
Copper Harbor, Michigan: population 200. The road goes no further. Or maybe it begins here. Head south on US 41: go far enough and eventually you'll reach Miami. But really the counterpart of Copper Harbor is Key West. These are locations for people who choose to be at the end of the road. Michigan may be an "inland" state, but Copper Harbor has the feel of an isolated port. Come here once, and you'll discover for yourself the charm that makes this a special place.
- In a nutshell:It's the Uppermost Part of the Upper Peninsula
yooperprof's Related Pages
Copper Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kimberlyann's Copper Harbor Pages"
- "No matter which Way you go, There is Lake Superior"
- "Places in the Western U.P. #1"
- "Top of the Keweenaw - End of the Road"
- "Upper Peninsula Michigan USA"
- "Where the road less travels begins..."
- "Basaic Copper Harbor Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copper Harbor
- Hotels in Copper Harbor
- Transportation in Copper Harbor
- Restaurants in Copper Harbor
- Shopping in Copper Harbor
- Warnings and Dangers in Copper Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copper Harbor
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Copper Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copper Harbor
Photos in Copper HarborSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues