"I-70 Oasis" Colby by yooperprof
Colby Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
You can stop to fill the gas tank in Colby.
You can take a break and grab a Frappacino and a Mocha Latte Grande in Colby.
You can spend the night in an inexpensive and airconditioned motel in Colby.
I did all three.
I didn't expect to see a Roadside Starbucks at the gas station/oasis in Colby, but maybe I should have.
I think it's a great idea. I'm usually not a big fan of this chain, but they are filling a real need, bringing a service and a product to a new market. It's not as if they're driving the local Colby cappacino vendors out of business.
yooperprof's Related Pages
Colby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "John195123's new Colby Page"
- "I-70 Oasis"
- "~ Topeka & Colby, Kansas ~"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colby
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Colby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colby
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues