"Let's Do Dubuque!" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque by yooperprof
Dubuque Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 146 photos
Lock and Dam # 11: a view from the appropriately named Eagle Point Park. Unfortunately, I didn't see any eagles when I was there. Maybe I'll be lucky next time. The Mississippi River is a major flyway for our majestic avian friends.
According to the 2000 census, the city of Dubuque has a population of 57,686. It is the seat of Dubuque County, and home to the University of Dubuque, Clarke College, Loras College, and the Wartburg Theological Seminary.
- In a nutshell:Bluffs above the Mississippi
Eagle Point Park is a great place to watch for flying things! It's also a notable example of recreational landscape... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Dubuque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dubuque: Iowa's First City"
- "Dubuque, IA"
- "I love Dubuque!"
- "Let's Do Dubuque!"
- "The Eagle Has Landed"
- "Dubuque Page by Victoria"
- "Very Cute Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubuque
- Hotels in Dubuque
- Transportation in Dubuque
- Restaurants in Dubuque
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubuque
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Dubuque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubuque
Photos in DubuqueSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues