"A Fast Boat Through the Sognefjord" Sogn og Fjordane by yooperprof
Sogn og Fjordane Travel Guide: 380 reviews and 1,235 photos
The high mountain walls of the Sognefjord act as a wind tunnel. It's quite chilly down on the water, and the fast speed of the catamaran makes it even chillier. But who wants to spend time indoors when the scenery on deck is so spectacular!
Here's another view of the snow-capped peaks - on the first day of June.
I didn't stay here - but I hope to return someday. The Sognefjord boat makes a stop in the resort community of... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Sogn og Fjordane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The region with the longest fjord in the world"
- "The most beautiful part of Norway"
- "Borgund Stavekirke & more"
- "The true heart of Norway (arguably, anyway)"
- "Briksdal/ glacier , oktober."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sogn og Fjordane
- Hotels in Sogn og Fjordane
- Transportation in Sogn og Fjordane
- Restaurants in Sogn og Fjordane
- Shopping in Sogn og Fjordane
- Warnings and Dangers in Sogn og Fjordane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sogn og Fjordane
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Sogn og Fjordane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sogn og Fjordane
Photos in Sogn og FjordaneSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues