"Proud and Stately Gyor" Top 5 Page for this destination Gyor by yooperprof
Gyor Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 278 photos
I had good photographic fortune in Gyor. It started out dull and overcast, but while I was there the winds picked up and blew all the clouds away. The town of Gyor really shines when the sun comes out and a postcard-blue sky frames the baroque yellow and orange buildings of the center city.
- Pros:A regional center with a fascinating historic core
- In a nutshell:Get off the train and see a provincial city!
Major civic center a short stroll from the train station. more travel advice
In the pedestrianized town center, there are a number of amusing public sculptures by contemporary artists. You can... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Gyor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Proud and Stately Gyor"
- "How to make REAL Goulash"
- "Charming Győr-city of the corner-balconies"
- "Attractive, interesting, and undiscovered"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gyor
- Hotels in Gyor
- Transportation in Gyor
- Nightlife in Gyor
- Restaurants in Gyor
- Shopping in Gyor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gyor
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Gyor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gyor
Photos in GyorSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 206 reviews, 394 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues