"Historic Warwick" Warwick by yooperprof
Warwick Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 524 photos
Warwick is a historic treasure in the heart of England. Its castle is one of the best preserved fortresses in the country, and a profusion of well-preserved medieval and Jacobean buildings makes a visit here worthwhile for anyone interested in Shakespearean themes. Stratford-upon-Avon is just down the road, too.
I have friends who have lived here for almost twenty years, and so I've had many opportunities to look around, both in the town itself and in the surrounding countryside.
An outstanding church in the center of Warwick - much of it dating from the 1300s. St. Mary's contains the dramatic... more travel advice
The Lord Leycester is a well-preserved medieval guildhall. Parts of the Hospital date from the 14th and 15th centuries,... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Warwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warwick, England."
- "Visit to Warwick Castle"
- "Warwick - My Birthplace"
- "Not only Warwick Castle"
- "Warwick - The Castle and Much More Besides.."
- "Pronounced 'Worrick', not like Dionne..........."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warwick
- Hotels in Warwick
- Transportation in Warwick
- Nightlife in Warwick
- Restaurants in Warwick
- Shopping in Warwick
- Warnings and Dangers in Warwick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warwick
- 4 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Warwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warwick
Photos in WarwickSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 205 reviews, 391 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 102 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues