"An old town on the edge of the big city" Top 5 Page for this destination Køge by yooperprof
Køge Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 87 photos
Køge's town square on the Saturday market: one of my Danish friends (from another website) invited me to his home here, and he took me on a great tour of this peaceful and harmonious community. A well-preserved town center, with all of the necessities right there. Good to see the traditional market day still attracting the locals. I guess there's no Super Wally World on the outskirts to drain the life out of the center!
Denmark is an organized, disciplined community, and Køge is representative. My friend who lives there told me that at... more travel advice
yooperprof's Related Pages
Køge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An old town on the edge of the big city"
- "Historic harbour"
- "A small jem near Copenhagen"
- "WELCOME TO MY KOEGE PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Køge
- Hotels in Køge
- Transportation in Køge
- Restaurants in Køge
- Shopping in Køge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Køge
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Køge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Køge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 200 reviews, 374 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 82 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 112 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 101 reviews, 159 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 80 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 70 reviews, 137 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 72 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues