"Canmore - anyone for a winter wedding?" Top 5 Page for this destination Canmore by Bwana_Brown
Canmore Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 153 photos
Although my wife and I had driven through Canmore a couple of times (1982 and 2004), we had never even stopped in the rush between its more famous neighbours of Banff National Park and Calgary. However, when our youngest daughter Carolyn and her finacee, Ryan, decided that it was time to get married, we finally got a chance to sample a bit of what life is like there, as well as our first winter experiences in the Rocky Mountains! The location of their chosen site, the Bear & Bison Canadian Country Inn, located on the valley walls overlooking Canmore was perfect and all the arrangements went very smoothly for this small family wedding. Who would have thought that an outdoor, evening wedding in the Rocky Mountains during the depths of a Canadian winter could be this good!!??
- Pros:Beautiful scenery and these Inns know what they are doing!
- In a nutshell:Everything came together perfectly
On the day of the wedding, the whole group cleared out of the Inn to do a bit of exploring in nearby Banff National... more travel advice
In addition to the beautiful design and location of the Bear & Bison Inn, it turns out that owner Lonnie Middleton is... more travel advice
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Canmore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canmore - the place to look up"
- "WHAT BANFF SHOULD BE"
- "Canmore - anyone for a winter wedding?"
- "The Start Of Our Rocky Mountains Adventure"
- "Canmore: Nice Town"
- "Welcome to the Canadian Rockies"
- "Canmore - Outdoor adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canmore
- Hotels in Canmore
- Transportation in Canmore
- Nightlife in Canmore
- Restaurants in Canmore
- Shopping in Canmore
- Warnings and Dangers in Canmore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canmore
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Canmore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canmore
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How to contact new member "
- Commented on one of Mikebb's Canmore travel pages
- updated a Canmore Travel Page "Canmore - anyone for a winter wedding?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Winter wedding in the Rockies"
- Wrote a Review Without warning! in Canmore Warnings and Dangers
Photos in CanmoreSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 60 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 70 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 51 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize Intro, 66 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 46 reviews, 144 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 80 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 43 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos