"'Mounties' graduation ceremony!" Top 5 Page for this destination Regina by Bwana_Brown
Regina Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 275 photos
In May, 2001 my wife and I had a short 3-day trip to Regina in order to attend the graduation of one of our sons-in-law, JP (centre), from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Training Academy located there. Although it was late April, we were fortunate to hit a freak hot spell of 30 degree C weather - making our strolls around Regina quite pleasant! In addition to the unique experience of touring the RCMP training facilities and witnessing their excellent marching techniques we also had a quick glimpse of Prince Charles, who had heard that we would be in town!
October, 2007 - It looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in Regina, since I have just taken up a new engineering job here with a consulting firm based in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. I have included the latest Accommodations and Restaurant additions and will continue to build this Regina page as I gradually explore what the city has to offer!
- Pros:Quiet, relaxing and inexpensive
- Cons:Maybe too quiet?
I have only been to a handful of professional baseball and ice hockey games in my life but no football games at all.... more travel advice
This seat of the Saskatchewan government is located in a very beautiful open expanse of lawns and the man-made Lake... more travel advice
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Regina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'Mounties' graduation ceremony!"
- "The Capital of Saskatchewan"
- "The City in the Prairies"
- "Regina: green oasis in Saskatchewan"
- "Regina, the Queen City"
- "Laurie-Jeanne's Not Just Regina Page!!"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regina
- Hotels in Regina
- Transportation in Regina
- Nightlife in Regina
- Restaurants in Regina
- Shopping in Regina
- Warnings and Dangers in Regina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regina
- 27 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Regina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regina
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How to contact new member "
- Commented on one of IrishFem's Regina travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take in a Canadian Football League game"
- Wrote a Review Take in a Canadian Football League game in Regina Sports & Outdoors
- updated a Regina Travel Page "'Mounties' graduation ceremony!"
Photos in ReginaSee All Photos (70)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 60 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 70 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 51 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize Intro, 66 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 46 reviews, 144 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 80 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 43 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos