"Here One Day - Gone the Next" Top 5 Page for this destination Princeton by Bwana_Brown
Princeton Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 261 photos
Princeton is a very nice community located only a short drive south of Newark. On occasion, I have meetings there but, as usual, they involve a couple of nights and one full day of meetings - so not too much chance to explore the area! The weather was overcast and wet for most of my May/2003 trip but the sun finally broke out around noon on the final day, so I managed to get off a couple of shots. The drive back to Newark in the afternoon was very enjoyable - how nice the fully leafed trees and green grass looked! I would really like to have the opportunity to look around this very lush looking area at my leisure! The meeting area in the "Village" is actually a shopping complex comprised of brick buildings arranged along various treed streets. It is very well done and has quite a few stores located there. The photo was taken from the entrance of the Westin hotel, looking across the Village Square Fountain and down Main Street, with the IZOD store visible in the centre.
I was back in Princeton again in early October, 2003 as part of the team investigating the details of the August 14 power blackout in a large part of northeastern North America. Once again the weather cooperated and I found the whole experience in the Princeton area to be quite enjoyable.
- In a nutshell:Relatively Small and Set in a Rural Atmosphere
I was back in the Princeton area again in late-October for more work on the Blackout report, so my local contact... more travel advice
During my October trip, I arrived in Newark, NJ airport in the evening so I had arranged a rental car for the short... more travel advice
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Princeton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Princeton ~ New Jersey"
- "Princeton Area"
- "Princeton: Decent university, GREAT wine shop"
- "Here One Day - Gone the Next"
- "remosito's Princeton Page"
- "Princeton - More than just a University"
- "Princeton, NJ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Princeton
- Hotels in Princeton
- Transportation in Princeton
- Nightlife in Princeton
- Restaurants in Princeton
- Shopping in Princeton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Princeton
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Princeton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Princeton
Photos in PrincetonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 60 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 70 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 51 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize Intro, 66 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 46 reviews, 144 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 80 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 43 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (64)
Latest Princeton hotel reviews
- The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village
- 274 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013
- Princeton Marriott Hotel & Conference Center at Forrestal
- 133 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Residence Inn Princeton at Carnegie Center
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Staybridge Suites Princeton
- 140 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Holiday Inn Princeton
- 182 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Doubletree Hotel Princeton
- 198 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Homewood Suites Princeton
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Residence Inn Princeton South Brunswick
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013
- Nassau Inn
- 263 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013