Provincia de Puntarenas Shopping Tips by Bwana_Brown
Provincia de Puntarenas Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
One afternoon, the four of us ordered a taxi and took the short drive from the resort into Puntarenas. We left just before lunchtime and were back in just under 3 hours. It was nice to have the chance just to wander around a typical Costa Rican city - and it was not too busy because there were no cruise ships in at the time! We meandered about down along the waterfront where there were numerous shops set up to cater to the tourist trade and we bought a few trinkets to take home for the children. Later on, on our bus drive back to San Jose for the return flight home, the bus stopped at a roadside stall for one last chance for some souvenirs! The photo shows the beach in the town area, looking northwest up the Golfo de Nicoya.
Address: Puntarenas waterfront
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (23)
- See All Relaxing in the Pacific Sunshine
- Winding Down on the Pacific Coast
- Fresh Cash Could be a Problem!
- See All Frond Hats
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Provincia de Puntarenas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two Vacations in One!"
- "Manuel Antonio"
- "Punta Banco....and Beyond....."
- "Sitio Oficial Comercial de Puntarenas"
- "Costa Rica:Provincia de Puntarenas"
- "The Peaceful Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Hotels in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Transportation in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Nightlife in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Restaurants in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Shopping in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Puntarenas
- See All...
Explore the World
- Manori Hotels
- Fort Bonifacio Hotels
- Monmouth Beach Hotels
- Penang Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Pansol Hotels
- Laoag City
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Puntarenas
- 24 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Provincia de Puntarenas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: St. Martins, New Brunswick,..."
- Commented on one of Foundryman1's Provincia de Puntarenas travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice Place for a Cool Dip"
- updated a Provincia de Puntarenas Travel Page "Two Vacations in One!"
- Wrote a Review Relaxing in the Pacific Sunshine in Provincia de Puntarenas Things to Do
Photos in Provincia de PuntarenasSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 60 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 70 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 51 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize Intro, 66 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 46 reviews, 144 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 80 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 43 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (65)
Top Provincia de Puntarenas hotels
- Jacó Hotels
- 149 Reviews - 236 Photos
- Quepos Hotels
- 164 Reviews - 328 Photos
- Puntarenas Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 78 Photos
- Mal País Hotels
- 61 Reviews - 82 Photos
- Uvita Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 18 Photos
- Montezuma Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 166 Photos
- Zancudo Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Tivives Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Tárcoles Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Tambor Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Santa Teresa Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Santa Elena Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 16 Photos
- San Rafael Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Puerto Quepos Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Puerto Jiménez Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 90 Photos