"OVER THE BORDER" Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana by trotador
Tijuana Travel Guide: 658 reviews and 1,064 photos
Tijuana is right across the US border in California. On my 2002 trip to the US I went there just to see what was going on over there. I saw a lot of changes, stores for rent, less people. In 2000 this city was full of people with all the stores open. Are these changes because of the Sep 11? I guess so.
In 2005 everything remains the same... even less people there and more stores closed.
Many cowboy boots stores are around Avenida Revolucion. For sure, there are more around the city but I don't know... more travel advice
A place I liked to go for dinner with a nice fondue is "Sotano Suizo" at Plaza del Zapato, not a place for turists.... more travel advice
trotador's Related Pages
Tijuana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tijuana--South Of The Border!"
- "Gate to real Mexico :-)"
- "OVER THE BORDER"
- "Gone Fishing!"
- "Home away from home!"
- "Discovering Tijuana"
- "Tijuana - - - a land between countries"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tijuana
- Hotels in Tijuana
- Transportation in Tijuana
- Nightlife in Tijuana
- Restaurants in Tijuana
- Shopping in Tijuana
- Warnings and Dangers in Tijuana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tijuana
- 17 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tijuana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tijuana
Photos in TijuanaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estrada Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bagá Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Sabucedo Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues