"PITARQUE" Pitarque by trotador
Pitarque Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Pitarque population is about 100 inhabitants. During the summer population can reach 400 inhabitants as people come back from the city to their home town, just for vacations.
It is only 110km away from its capital, Teruel.
Pitarque is so photogenic surrounded by montains between and vast vegetation.
This town is well known because its river (PItarque river) rises throught the rocks.
Take a hike with me where the river rises, it takes walking two hours but with me will take only five minutes.
We start right at the city center...sounds good city center ehhh??? OK get ready!!! more travel advice
On the picture a rock pipe carved with water. Take the person as reference. During the winter water flows throught this... more travel advice
trotador's Related Pages
Pitarque Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pitarque
- 13 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pitarque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pitarque
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estrada Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bagá Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Sabucedo Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues