"Valencia in "Fallas"" Valencia by trotador
Valencia Travel Guide: 1,295 reviews and 3,425 photos
Easy and confortable city to go live. If you guys go in March to this city, do not miss the "fallas" great Valencian party. Fallas are huge paper scultures which burn them on the night of March 19th (the value of each sculture is about $200,000, no kidding). The one which is been built behind me got the second reward on 2003.
It was part of the defensive walls of the city. I was construted on the 14th century. Very impressive monument just... more travel advice
The Micalet was constructed in the 14th century. It is the belltower of the Cathedral from where the hold city can be... more travel advice
trotador's Related Pages
Valencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT"
- "Fireworks, oranges & light"
- " Something old , something new , ..."
- "Valencia - a winter escape"
- "Las Fallas 2008!!"
- "Celebrations in Valencia!"
- "Visiting Valencia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valencia
- Hotels in Valencia
- Transportation in Valencia
- Nightlife in Valencia
- Restaurants in Valencia
- Shopping in Valencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Valencia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valencia
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valencia
Photos in ValenciaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estrada Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bagá Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Sabucedo Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues