"THE CROCODILE TEMPLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Kawm Umbu by trotador
Kawm Umbu Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 272 photos
The temple at Kom Ombo is about 50 kilometers North from Aswan.
We visit the temple teh same day we visited Idfu temple. It was so cool to be there with the sunset.
The streets are still under construction.
Tourist just visit the temple for just one or two hours and then they go back to the ship.
Many stalls are waiting for you to finish the temple tour to sell you the djellabas and musical instruments. more travel advice
Here is the calendar with three seasons: the flooding season, agricultural season and the harvest season, and all the... more travel advice
trotador's Related Pages
Kawm Umbu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Luxor to Aswan via Kom Ombo"
- "Dual Temple of Sobek and Horus"
- "THE CROCODILE TEMPLE"
- "Temple of Kom Ombo/Kawm Umbu"
- "Kom Ombu / Kawm Umbu - Either way, it was fun!"
- "Kom Ombo Temple"
- "Kawm Umbu / Kom Ombo - with a view on the Nile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kawm Umbu
- Transportation in Kawm Umbu
- Nightlife in Kawm Umbu
- Restaurants in Kawm Umbu
- Shopping in Kawm Umbu
- Warnings and Dangers in Kawm Umbu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kawm Umbu
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kawm Umbu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kawm Umbu
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estrada Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bagá Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Sabucedo Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues