"EL PAIS DELS PIRINEUS" Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra by trotador
Andorra Travel Guide: 499 reviews and 1,057 photos
Andorra is a small country, actually a principality, right in the midle of Pyrenees Mountains.
In this small principality live around 70000 people in diferent areas. The capital is Andorra la Vella.
It is a services country, a low porcentage of its territory is cultivated.
The hightest peak is almost 3000 meters high and the lowest point around 850 meters.
The oficial lenguage is Catalan and the currency is Euro, used to be French Franc and Spanish Peseta... they use what the neighboring countries use.
Not having car is not a problem. Hundreds of people go skiing by bus every day. Just ask for your bus and do not get... more travel advice
Right when you get in from Barcelona border it is the first stop... or the last depending if you want to buy when you... more travel advice
trotador's Related Pages
Andorra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great, mountainous, little principality!"
- "ANDORRA, the country at Pyrenees."
- "EL PAIS DELS PIRINEUS"
- "Jewel in the Middle of Pyrenees"
- "Andorra, Petite Gem of the Pyrenees"
- "World's biggest drive-in supermarket"
- "The Small Mountain Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andorra
- Hotels in Andorra
- Transportation in Andorra
- Nightlife in Andorra
- Restaurants in Andorra
- Shopping in Andorra
- Warnings and Dangers in Andorra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andorra
- 27 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Andorra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andorra
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estrada Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bagá Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Sabucedo Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues