"Beekse Bergen Midweek" Beekse Bergen by mplessers
Beekse Bergen Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Although all parks (safari-park; playground; camping/bungalow) can be visited seperate. A weekend or midweek (or longer) arrangement in the bungalow/camping park gives access to all parks.
With (small) children it takes a couple of days to see all of the safari park. It is possible to visit the safari park on foot (look a zoo, but without fences -- well minimal fences), or by car (driving in between the animals), by boot (guided), or by safari bus (also guideed 2x 45minutes).
The big playground (speelpark) can be visited from within the bungalowpark/camping by boat. But there is also a small parktrain that rides to the entrance of the playground.
- Pros:Excellent place for children (2-10 year and older)
- Cons:Limited options if weather is bad
Included in the bungalow park is a playground theme park (although it can be visited seperate). more travel advice
The boat safari can be done in two direction. From the starting point (entrance) to the midway point (or back). The area... more travel advice
mplessers' Related Pages
Beekse Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beekse Bergen Midweek"
- "Safari Beekse Bergen- Hilvarenbeek"
- "Safaripark Beekse Bergen"
- "Safari Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beekse Bergen
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Beekse Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beekse Bergen
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zuidhollandse Biesbosch Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tyungur Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla de la Gomera Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beekse Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Peru Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue