"It Looks Like A Giant Butt" Top 5 Page for this destination Gaffney by littlesam1

Gaffney Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 49 photos

Gaffney South Carolina

I do not know anything special or exciting about Gaffney South Carolina. I do know that there is a water tower along the Interstate tthat is supposed to be a giant peach. However from a distance it looks like a giant butt in the horizon.

I have passed through Gaffney many times on my way driving to from Baltimore to Atlanta, Georgia. My youngest daughter attended Emory University and we drove to Atlanta each fall for her return to college. Gaffney became one of our routine stops on the way to Atlanta. Guided by the giant peach that looks like a butt, we found one of our favorite restaurants and stopped for a meal here each year. The name of the restaurant was FATZ. Its kind of ironic that a city with a giant butt for a water tower has a FATZ restaurant. FATZ and Butts just seem to go together.

• Last visit to Gaffney: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated May 18, 2006

• doug48's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM

nice gaffney page. also liked your dillon page, great tourist stuff in S.C. reminds me of kissimee near where i live.

• PVHS02's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 8:52 AM

tee hee, it looks like a giant butt

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2007 at 11:06 AM

OKAY, Dinner rolls, yes. (Just rehearsing...)

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Yummy yummy...sounds like a "peachy" vacation!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2006 at 5:41 AM

Loved the story of taking a picture of your ribs - and the yummy dinner rolls. My wife has finally gotten over the embarrasment of my taking pictures of our food in restaurants.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 8:38 AM

o great page!!!!

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 7:46 PM

gaffney may not have much to offer but i nearly lost my breath laughing at your posts. hilarious style. anywayz i am sure if you take a street into the city you will surely find something :-)

• acemj's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2006 at 6:38 AM

I feel fatter in the butt after reading this page . . .

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2006 at 10:54 PM

you`r on a roll honey, keep going, you-know-who would have LOVED this

• May 18, 2006 at 4:16 PM

FATZ... you had me with "smothered in cheese"

littlesam1

“"The only thing to do with family skeletons is to take them out of the closet and dance with them."”

Badges & Stats in Gaffney

Have you been to Gaffney?

Latest Activity in Gaffney