"Lambertville - It's Just Across The River" Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville by littlesam1

Lambertville Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 29 photos

The Forgotten Sister

Lambertville, New Jersey's main claim to fame used to be that it was just across the river from the much better known New Hope, Pennsylvania. While New Hope was known as a haven for artists, New Age folks, and Motor Cyclists, Lambertville was much overlooked and ignored. Considered sister cities sharing the shoreline on either side of the Delaware River, Lambertville was by many the forgotten sister. However today Lambertville has done much to overcome that reputation. It now competes with New Hope for tourists with its many restaurants, shops, and bed and breakfasts. So if you visiting New Hope, take some time and walk across the bridge to Lambertville. Its worth the walk.

Before you ask, they little guy sitting at the train station in the picture is not me. Its also not any one that I know. He just happened to be sitting there when I took the photo. I did not even realize he was in the photo until I uploaded and posted it here on VT. I could lie about it and say its me. But then if you look at my other photos and you would realize he is wearing a different shirt than I am in the other photos. So lets just pretend its me and move on to the tips.

• Last visit to Lambertville: Aug 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 6, 2007

littlesam1

“"The only thing to do with family skeletons is to take them out of the closet and dance with them."”

Badges & Stats in Lambertville

Have you been to Lambertville?