"Clearwater Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Clearwater Beach by littlesam1

Clearwater Beach Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 112 photos

Sunset at Clearwater Beach
  • Last visit to Clearwater Beach: Apr 2003
  • Intro Written May 4, 2003

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2008 at 2:08 AM

I had a good time at Clearwater, share your views on the sunset views at key west. I think I should try those id Atlantic beaches that you speak highly of.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM

"Cooters," now ain't that a Hoot! Next time I'm in Clearwater Beach I'll know to watch for the sunset.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2007 at 10:41 AM

It is a most amusing entry but it is too late and it is not a tortoise. For the magic turtle entry it is a clear winner.

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 8:45 AM

Sounds like a nice little place for a couple of days! Nice tips/pics...Blu

• May 30, 2005 at 9:43 AM

Pirate Ship: Its 2hrs & free beer and wine as well as soda. I got pictures of it at the house, (I'm on the beach) The pirate boat is farely good priced for 2hrs of fun in the sun & great views. Kids have a blast as well as the parents!

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2004 at 3:00 PM

Great sunset pics!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2004 at 8:17 AM

Beautiful pictures.

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2004 at 11:18 AM

Soo.. you don't care for Clearwater's beaches... you prefer the murky waters of the Atlantic. I like clear water so I can see if a shark is coming after me.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2004 at 9:10 AM

loved the gator restraunt tip......"waiter, bring me a gator bite, and make it snappy"

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2003 at 9:35 AM

Nice job on C'water Beach, Larry. I haven't talked to you in a while but figured I'd swing past your pages today when I saw you as the featured traveller.

littlesam1

“"The only thing to do with family skeletons is to take them out of the closet and dance with them."”

Badges & Stats in Clearwater Beach

Have you been to Clearwater Beach?

Latest Activity in Clearwater Beach