"Roslyn, The Davinci Code, and my friend Suet" Penicuik by littlesam1
Penicuik Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
When you think of times to travel, January does not instantly pop into your thoughts for traveling to Scotland. However when you have in invitation to visit VT member Suet, it does not really matter what time of it year it is. You are guaranteed a warm welcome and a wonderful time. We visited with Sue at her home in Roslyn. Gillybob joined us a few days later. And then one night VT member Iaint came over to join us for dinner. Sue's Powdermill Cottage rocked with music and laughter while we were visiting.
littlesam1's Related Pages
Penicuik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penicuik, the NON Tourist place....."
- "Roslyn, The Davinci Code, and my friend Suet"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penicuik
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Penicuik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penicuik
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How will you celebrate your..."
- Wrote a Review Visit Roslyn Chapel of The DaVinci Code fame in Penicuik Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit Roslyn Chapel of The DaVinci Code fame"
- updated a Penicuik Travel Page "Roslyn, The Davinci Code, and my friend Suet"
- Uploaded a Video to Penicuik
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 55 reviews, 141 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 23 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mürren Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue