"Helsingor and Hamlets Castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingør by littlesam1
Helsingør Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 441 photos
Helsingor is a beautiful little town with a very big castle. Also known as Elsinore in English, the town is known for its literary association with William Shakesphere's Hamlet Prince of Denmark. Its less than an hours train ride from the Copenhagen Central Station and well worth an afternoons visit.
We have a lot of pictures of us sitting in restaurants when we travel. After our meal its time to grab out hats and ask... more travel advice
There are many narrow streets to explore. There are lanes dating back to the medieval days with old half timbered and... more travel advice
littlesam1's Related Pages
Helsingør Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Helsingør, Hamlet's little Hometown"
- "To be or not to be"
- "HELSINGOR OR ELSINOR"
- "Helsingor and Hamlets Castle"
- "Helsingor or Elsinore"
- "Lively old town with Unesco World Heritage site!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingør
- Hotels in Helsingør
- Transportation in Helsingør
- Nightlife in Helsingør
- Restaurants in Helsingør
- Shopping in Helsingør
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingør
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsingør
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Helsingør?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingør
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 55 reviews, 141 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 23 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mürren Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue