"blanketpower's new Antofagasta Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Antofagasta by blanketpower
Antofagasta Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 75 photos
Been here on and off since 1997. I am working in a large copper mine about 170 km inland, but living in Antofagasta on the coast.
Anto is not exactly a wonderful tourist spot, but is a useful stopover and service canter on the way to more scenic or interesting places like the nearby San Pedro de Atacama. Antofagasta has a modern airport, and is easily accessible from Santiago.
Stores typically open from about 9:30 to 1:00, then close until about 4:00 to 5:00 and stay open usually until about... more travel advice
Everyone will tell you to go to La Portada. It is a non event, consisting of a large perforated rock in the ocean,... more travel advice
Antofagasta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antofagasta...home sweet home"
- "Antofagasta, Chile gateway to the Atacama"
- "antofagasta,on the way to atacama desert"
- "blanketpower's new Antofagasta Page"
- "lamogio's new Antofagasta Page"
- "Antofagasta (Actually, northern Chile)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antofagasta
- Hotels in Antofagasta
- Transportation in Antofagasta
- Nightlife in Antofagasta
- Restaurants in Antofagasta
- Shopping in Antofagasta
- Warnings and Dangers in Antofagasta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antofagasta
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Antofagasta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antofagasta
Photos in AntofagastaSee All Photos (7)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.